Updated: Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The dense forestation of the Fiji Islands allows for ideal canopy tours, and adventures alike, for you and a travel companion, your group of buddies, or even the entire family.
You can be one of the few that get to view Fiji's canopy, in a world class zipline tour, combined with white water adventures, jet skiing, waterfall trips and more.
Canopy tours (photo courtesy www.infohub.com)
- Day 1 - After arriving at Nadi International Airport, meet your private guide, who will assist you with your luggage, and escort you to your transport. You'll take a scenic drive down the Coral Coast to your destination - Fiji's Adventure Capital - Pacific Harbour.
Check into your ocean view bure and enjoy the view! You are on one of Fiji's longest sand beaches, with the warm ocean just steps away - just waiting for you to jump in!
- Days 2-5 - ADVENTURE CENTRAL! Your package includes:
1.White Waters Adventure - Explore Class II-IV rapids in this award winning day. Board an oarsboat (or single raft for the truly adventurous) and prepare to be amazed at the truly spectacular gorges and waterfalls at every bend. You'll be traveling through Fiji's "Grand Canyon" region, on an award winning day of high exhilaration. Includes lunch in a river grotto.
2. Zipline Canopy Tour - What an amazing sight! Fly above the rainforest canopy, on Fiji's first zipline tour. Created by the professionals who coordinated Costa Rica's zipline tours, they promise Fiji's will rank among the best in the world.
3. Jet Ski Safari - Travel across the ocean, jumping the waves to Beqa Island. Stop along the way for amazing snorkeling in world-famous Beqa Lagoon, a picnic lunch on a sandy beach, and ride the waves back to the main island
Other complimentary activities include hikes, waterfall treks, kayaking and beach volleyball.
- Day 6 - ISA LEI Departure Day
Check out of your bure, say "Moce" to the beautiful South Seas, and make your way back to the airport, where your flight home awaits. Or extend your adventure!
Package includes 6 days, 5 nights, Ocean view private bure.
For more information, you can contact:
P.O. Box 139, Pacific Harbour, Fiji Islands
Tel : ++(679) 368-4071
Tel : ++(679) 992-7707