Rucksack Club Meeting
- Saturday, May 25, 2013, 6:18 PM - Saturday, May 25, 2013, 6:18 PM
- Every second Wednesday of every month, at 6.45pm. The Rucksack Club is a great way to get to out-of-the-way places, experience interesting and educational adventures and meet others who enjoy the outdoors. Visitors are most welcome. Come along and learn more about Fiji & the Pacific.
- St Andrews Church Hall, corner of Gordon & Goodenough Street, Suva.
- The email@example.com or fax to 3313803
- Carol-Anne Uegama said:
- I, we are long last returning to Fiji after an absence of 6 years. One fabulous experience we had then and would like to re-create again is the river rafting (billi billi) ride. Can you tell me how to organize this? We will be in the general Suva area from Dec 23rd through the 28th. And we are a group of 5 adult family members. Thanks for any help anyone can give. Carol-Anne Ugama
Last updated on Wednesday, September 08, 2010
You must be signed in to comment.